Many LinkedIn users do not realize that their blogs can be syndicated to their LinkedIn profile. In order for this to work, your website’s blog has to be based on WordPress or your blog will need to be hosted at WordPress.com.
Simply log in to your LinkedIn profile and select the LinkedIn WordPress Application. Select “Add Application” then set your RSS feed URL. This is generally, yourwebsite.com/blog/feed/. If you are an existing Adviatech client, just send your login information to your account manager and they will set everything up for you as a courtesy.
Otherwise, learn more at:
Remember, the most successful blogs are the ones that get read. Syndicate your blog wherever you can and honestly, what better location than LinkedIn?
- Coloring Your Search Engine Ranking Away (June 25th, 2010)
- Content Management Systems Become Standard for Search Engine Optimization (March 31st, 2010)
- Improving Website Conversion Starts with a Contact Form (March 10th, 2010)
- Robo-Tweeting Helps with SEO (February 17th, 2010)
- Ping Your Blog to Broadcast (January 18th, 2010)