The object of search engine optimization for most businesses is to reach local clientele who are in need of their product or services. It’s a pretty simple concept but getting ranked on the first page in many metro areas requires a lot of work. Google basically is looking for a short list of items.
1) Quality website – A websitethat is easy to navigate by both human users and the Googlebot.
2) Quality content – A useful website contributes something to the world in the form of valuable content. The more useful the content, the higher quantity of content, the more favor you will be granted with your ranking.
3) Inbound links – The Google democracy states that the more websites which link to a website, the higher quality the content must be. This should be achieved with content, social networks, directories and news releases.
- Getting to Know Your Clients (July 12th, 2011)
- Is Your Business Social? (June 20th, 2011)
- Usability Testing Is The Final Step In SEO Marketing (March 10th, 2011)
- The Helping Hand of Time and Search Engine Optimization (December 6th, 2010)
- Linking Your Blog to LinkedIn (July 26th, 2010)