When we started this company over five years ago, content management systems were a thorn with which every search engine optimization specialist was constantly coming in contact. Their clunky feature lists and inability to customize individual titles made them a nightmare to deal with and generally resulted in futile optimization efforts.
How the times have changed. As content management systems like Wordpress and Drupal evolved, the open source programming community took over and now content management systems are actually more SEO friendly than static HTML. I’m sure many in the SEO community are still shaking their heads, so next week we will cover how not using a content management system may hinder your attorney search engine optimization.
- Linking Your Blog to LinkedIn (July 26th, 2010)
- Coloring Your Search Engine Ranking Away (June 25th, 2010)
- Improving Website Conversion Starts with a Contact Form (March 10th, 2010)
- Robo-Tweeting Helps with SEO (February 17th, 2010)
- Ping Your Blog to Broadcast (January 18th, 2010)