Twitter. Mention Twitter at a cocktail party and you will simultaneously hear roars of love and hate. But is it really any good for your business?
It can be. As a business, you can use Twitter as a 140 character newsletter. Is something exciting happening? Send it out on Twitter. Something new is coming out? Send it on Twitter. Have some meaningless information that is of no value to anyone? Most users send that on Twitter too… but as a business, keep it under your hat.
Just as your conversation is moderately different when talking to friends over drinks than it is when speaking to a client, your Twitter profile is no different. When using Twitter as a business tool, keep your topics relevant to your business, professional, and useful. By doing that, Twitter could become a valuable traffic source for your website.
- Getting to Know Your Clients (July 12th, 2011)
- Is Your Business Social? (June 20th, 2011)
- Usability Testing Is The Final Step In SEO Marketing (March 10th, 2011)
- The Helping Hand of Time and Search Engine Optimization (December 6th, 2010)
- Linking Your Blog to LinkedIn (July 26th, 2010)