When writing your website content, it’s important not only to have a lot of text but also have useful, interesting text. If you have pages and pages of boring literature, nobody will read it or want to link to it.
If your company has multiple employees or departments that specialize in various fields, you should have them write the content for those relevant pages. Recently, SEOLawFirm.com’s parent company, Adviatech, finished a complete corporate rebranding and redevelopment of Adviatech.com. When writing all new content, Adviatech turned to the individuals who specialize in the various fields from search engine marketing, writing, designing, and social networking.
The result is a collection of pages written by experts. Utilizing this same technique for your website will allow you to populate your website with relevant content that will surely attract natural inbound links and convert your visitors to clients.
- Getting to Know Your Clients (July 12th, 2011)
- Is Your Business Social? (June 20th, 2011)
- Usability Testing Is The Final Step In SEO Marketing (March 10th, 2011)
- The Helping Hand of Time and Search Engine Optimization (December 6th, 2010)
- Linking Your Blog to LinkedIn (July 26th, 2010)