Many times we get new clients who are already ranked on the first page of Google and other search engines, but are not getting new business. Why is that? It’s because the search engine marketing company prior to our company did not research the keyphrases.
Being on the first page for popular keyphrases is much more important than being on the first page for basic keyphrases . Oh yes, people need to be searching for those terms in order for them to work.
Doing keyphrase research and looking at the search count for various keyphrases should be the very first thing your search engine optimization company does, prior to changing anything on your website.
- Coloring Your Search Engine Ranking Away (June 25th, 2010)
- Twitter Me This (March 30th, 2009)
- Sharing Buttons Help with Search Engine Marketing (March 2nd, 2009)
- Search Engine Marketing - Analyze Your Website (February 9th, 2009)
- Consistency Causes Consistent Search Engine Marketing Success (January 23rd, 2009)