Some companies come to us with websites that have quality, insightful content, and pages of valuable information. However, the search engines are not ranking them favorably and the traffic they are getting does not convert to contact requests or new cases.
Often times, the problem lies in the design. Clean, professional design instills confidence in the end user. If your website looks free or unprofessional, it also makes the website and your business look temporary.
Overall, the theme this week is “your law firm can compete and succeed online.” It just takes dedicated search engine marketing and a professional look.
- Usability Testing Is The Final Step In SEO Marketing (March 10th, 2011)
- Creating Titles that are Optimized (January 25th, 2011)
- Improving Website Conversion Starts with a Contact Form (March 10th, 2010)
- City, State, or Nation: What to Optimize? (January 12th, 2010)
- Focusing you SEO on Top to Get on Top (January 8th, 2010)