When it comes to search engine marketing and search engine optimization, blogs may be the greatest invention since caffeine… oh yes, it’s that important. Blogs offer an easy interface that anyone, at any skill level, is able to add content to their website.
In addition, others who like the content can simply plug the RSS feed into a service like Feedburner and start syndicating the content. Blogs cover content and link building.
However, having a blog will not achieve anything if you don’t use it. If you are going to utilize blogging as part of your search engine marketing, you need to set aside some time every week to post new content on your blog; just a couple paragraphs will suffice.
The best way to ensure new content is consistently posted on your blog is to delegate that task to a professional writer. Search engine marketing companies don’t possess any secrets; they just have the workforce in place to make sure your search engine optimization tasks get done.
When it comes to search engine marketing, link building and blogging, consistency is king.
- Linking Your Blog to LinkedIn (July 26th, 2010)
- Coloring Your Search Engine Ranking Away (June 25th, 2010)
- Content Management Systems Become Standard for Search Engine Optimization (March 31st, 2010)
- Improving Website Conversion Starts with a Contact Form (March 10th, 2010)
- Robo-Tweeting Helps with SEO (February 17th, 2010)