Two absolutes for any search engine marketing plan are statistics and website reporting. Without analyzing your website’s performance, you could be missing important information, such as traffic sources and conversion statistics.
If your website is getting a lot of traffic, then your search engine marketing and search engine optimization plan are working effectively. However, if that traffic is not converting, then your search engine optimization company needs to analyze your website to see what tactics can be implemented to increase visitor response.
A great website analysis tool is Google Analytics. Their tool will track visitors from all search engines, referring links, and even track conversion. You can also review a geographical map to see which parts of the country and world are visiting your website the most.
- Usability Testing Is The Final Step In SEO Marketing (March 10th, 2011)
- Creating Titles that are Optimized (January 25th, 2011)
- Improving Website Conversion Starts with a Contact Form (March 10th, 2010)
- City, State, or Nation: What to Optimize? (January 12th, 2010)
- Focusing you SEO on Top to Get on Top (January 8th, 2010)