All of us at Adviatech hope you enjoyed a happy and safe New Years. So its 2009, what are you planning on doing about your web site? Your online marketing? Your search engine marketing? Search engine marketing is going to be very important in the coming year.
Online marketing (and search engine marketing) are going to have a stronger presence in 2009 as they offer the most return on your investment. To help you make the best decisions in allocating this year’s marketing budget, let us review some of the biggest mistakes made by business owners.
If your web site is not performing or you are looking for a new web site, thinking cheap will yield more hassle than results. Keep in mind, quality design and consistent search engine optimization takes people-power. Quality work does not happen when the skilled professionals are not fairly compensated. So when selecting a search engine marketing company or web designer, pick something that fits in your budget but prepare yourself to pay a fair price. Going cheap generally costs more over time.
Waiting for Change
If your current web site is not working for you, or you had something recently built that is not search engine marketing friendly, waiting for something to change before getting something that works is simply wasting time and money.
But I Know a Guy
While it is often tempting, you should not trust your company’s image, web site, and search engine optimization with someone you know who “dabbles” in it. Especially when it comes to your web presence, working with a solid company with a reputable workforce (like Adviatech) is an absolute must. If your friend or relative does something that gets your web site delisted, what happens next? Also, search engine optimization is not a one person process. Adviatech has a team of designers, writers, editors, content distributors, and social network marketing specialists that work together to not only increase your search engine ranking but your overall visibility and brand.
Not Working with Adviatech
Ok, we might be a little biased, but not working with Adviatech means you won’t get to experience real customer attention, quality design and writing services, or our fast response support. We believe that doing a good job is what makes us a good company but paying attention to details is what makes us a great marketing partner for your business.
Did you know…
- Nobody likes talking to voicemail. That’s why 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, a live friendly Adviatech representative will be there to answer the phone when you call. If they can’t answer your question, they will forward your message to somebody who can.
- Our writers go through strict critiquing and come to us with extensive writing resumes. Adviatech’s writing and editing team are experienced professionals in their field.
- Adviatech Corp., is a profitable company, founded in December of 2004 that has experienced gross revenue growth of 85%-100% each year since forming. In fact, in spit of economic conditions changing, 2008 was a most profitable calendar year to date. It is important to know that the company you are working with today will be there for you tomorrow.
Our search engine marketing plans are evolving so quickly that if it has been more than 60 days since you got your proposal, you should request a new one to see the new services that have been added.
Give us a call at 1.800.728.5306 or visit Adviatech.com.
- The Google Rankings Are Changing (December 15th, 2009)
- Google Blog Search (November 18th, 2009)
- Why You Should Be Blogging for Search Engine Optimization (September 9th, 2009)
- If Not MySpace, Where Should I Do Business Social Networking? (August 8th, 2009)
- Do News Feeds Help Search Engine Optimization? (July 27th, 2009)